Saturday, May 18, 2013

Wizard of Wor Atari 5200


Wizard of Wor is the less popular cousin of Berzerk, but it's still a great game. This old box is pretty classic, and would have sold me in 1983. Still, I would have been better off playing Ultima. Playing games after playing Ultima is tough. You always end up thinking, "I should really be playing Ultima II: The Curse of the Entrantress right now. At the very least I should grind some gold in Exodus." 

Accept the challenge, Warrior, and the let battle begin!

Also, what the hell, the game came with a 90-day warranty? That's quality customer service.


2 comments:

Matthew St. Cyr said...

Ahhhh, the good old days when video games came with a 90 day warranty!

I loved this game as a kid and still do now. This is definitely one of those "Okay, just one more try before bed" type of games. Next thing you know, the sun is coming up.

Del_Duio said...

Wow damn I remember the arcade version of Wizard of WOR from when I was a little kid. I remember the wolf things scaring me haha. Don't hear too much about this one in the classic arcade forums much.